Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Freebies Gallore

My sister is getting married soon and she asked me if I could make her an invitation using my scrapbooking skills *LOL* (parang expert na e no?). I agreed, the problem is I don't have any kits suitable for a wedding invitation. Then I remembered Wanda's invitation to join this website for pinay digiscrappers. I joined and was so happy! 'Di ko akalain marami pa lang nagdidigiscrapbooking. I received a warm welcome from some of the members. The best part is I learned a lot of freebies site. Haven't found a kit for my project but I snagged a few from Che's blog. Love her blog, dami freebies!
I also learned a lot of tips and tricks with regards to using PS. Mas madalas na kong maglog dito kaysa sa Friendster *LOL*

Here are some of the kits I downloaded:



Melty Pops




Fabulous : The K-Kit


No comments: