Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Disappointed

About a week ago I received a call from one of the companies I applied to. I had to admit going there was exhausting but not at all hard. I arrived there 30 mins before the time required. I went thru four interviews from the HR staff, HR Asst. Manager, Operations Manager and the Ink Manager before finally asked to take their exam. The exam was sooo long. It was already 6 PM and we (other applicants) still had not finished it. We were asked to return on the weekend to continue the exam. But before leaving the Plant we were assured by the HR Asst Manager that we're all qualified. The only thing that they need to discuss was the position that they will give us. The exam was for formality only.

They scheduled the continuation of our exam on a weekend. I was also expecting to know what our position would be. Again, we had to wait until 6 PM only to find out that they were still in the process of deciding whether or not to give us the job.

I was so disappointed. Although, i'm not really 100% sure that I will like the job due to its location and shifting schedule, I still expected that I will start this September. Now I have to start looking again. Hopefully, I can find something sooner before depression kicks in....

No comments: