Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quarterly Product Use

One of the things or should I say the only thing I like working at a cosmetics company is we can purchase our products for FREE! Every quarter we are allowed to buy products worth 6500 and since we have a new line of make-up out in the market that's where most of the 6500 went.

Here are my purchases for the second quarter QPU:

Skintificates for me and my sisters

Best for insect bites as well as chapped, dry lips like mine

Something I can't leave without. Sun protection for my face.

Lip Gloss in Smack! and Subtle Shine Lipstick in Alizarin

Skin Bloom Blush in Pant

Got this on sale. Eye Oh My Eyeshadow Trio in Cocktail Hour.

All of My QPU purchases. Some were from 1st Quarter.

Another favorite product of mine is the Illuminants+ Antiperspirant. It's always in my list. It lightens underarms and prevents sweating.

Other products without individual photo are:

Id Lotion - Great for calluses.

Fine Finish Pore Minimiser - You can feel your skin tightens even on the first use.
Superskin Line for Combination Skin - Includes a cleanser, scrub and moisturizer. (I got these for my sister)

Glow Lip and Cheek Tint in Morning Sunshine - A brown with an orangey tint lip gloss. It gives just enough color on your lips. It's sticky to use on the cheeks though.

Next month will be having our third quarter QPU and I'm already planning what to get next... :)



No comments: