Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blogger's New Format

I am totally loving blogger's new format! Whenever I open my dashboard there's always a note that announces blogger's new format. It took a while before I decided to try it out. In case you don't like it you can always go back to the old format. But I don't think you would.


Their new format made blogging so much easier. Before when I upload pictures it automatically uploads on the top of your post so I have to drag it to where I want to position them. This method is very difficult when you are posting a lot of pictures. Now you can just position the cursor to where you want your picture to be added and it will be posted there. Plus when you click the photo, there are options like what size (S, M, L, XL and original) you want your photos to appear and how you want them positioned (left, center, right). There's even a location tab on the right side in case you want to add where you are or where your post happened (Not sure 'coz I haven't tried them).

I am so happy with this! Looks like I'm going to blog more... :)

No comments: