Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Free Ride

With the constant increase in fuel price and commodities, who wouldn't take advantage of a free ride. A very generous TV station is giving a free bus ride to commuters. I think this is applicable only in the morning, Mondays to Fridays. The bus arrives around 6:00 - 6:15 AM.

I was very lucky this morning, I got to ride the bus for free. A woman who was getting off offered me her seat (konti na lang kasi ang gentleman ngayon, baka maagawan pa ko ng seat). The bus is new, seats are comfortable and the aircon is cool.

One thing I noticed though, nobody seems to say "Thank you" when they get off the bus. The TV station gave you a free ride, saved you a few bucks, the driver made sure you reached your destination safely, but you couldn;t even utter the words THANK YOU?

Before I got off the bus, I said Thank You. Thank you to the Bus Driver, the Conductor and to God for the FREE RIDE. Sa uulitin! :)

No comments: