Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2007

A birthday blog long overdue

It's already the month of november and I still haven't blog about my birthday which happened two weeks ago. Last october 20, a day after the glorietta tragedy, my boyfriend and I went out for a birthday date. He didn't even go to work that day just to be with me (o how sweet! *lol*). We were supposed to go to glorietta but since there was an accident the day before, we decided to go to MOA instead. We first had lunch at David's Tea House (This is where we frequently eat whenever we're at MOA). Then he asked me what gift do I want. I immediately told him I wanted a bag, without hesitation. There is only one place he knows where he can find the safest bag. Safe in terms of style. Where else but at Marithe Francois Girbaud. I asked him to choose a bag for me cause i'm not really good with bags. I remember last time I checked out this bag, he said it doesn't look good. How mean is that?! He ended up choosing for me. This time he chose a black bag (for office use). This bag actually has two looks. Check it out.


This is the first look


Second look. Nice right?



Aside from the bag, Ason also gave me a Banoffee Pie from Red Ribbon. Yummy!!!


On the day of my birthday (October 21,2007), my family and I went to Huey Ying Resto for lunch celebration. The place was full of people. There were still people waiting to be seated. Some even left. In short, Ason was busy so we left early.

My birthday this year doesn't feel special. I don't know why. It doesn't feel complete. :(

No comments: