Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Seattle's the Best

For the past 2 years i've been filling up the sticker card of starbucks to avail of their free planner. I don't really use the planner because I actually don't plan my day. If there are important things that I should remember, I use my cel to store those. I'm only interested on the freebies inserted on the planner. Last year, when I got the planner, I was disappointed because there were no more freebies. Instead, they just made their planner more attractive. I never wrote a single word on that planner. 2007 has past, the planner was never used. This year, after learning that starbucks still doesn't have freebies, we decided to go to seattles and check out what they are offering. Learning that they have better freebies, we decided to fill up their sticker. After a month of drinking coffee (most of the sticker came from Ason's friends), we finally filled it up. This is what we've got.


We were supposed to have the bag in cream but Ason chose the green instead so it won't easily get dirty. I got the planner and the bag. He got the mug. The monthly freebies, that we shared. We already used the freebie for January which is a buy 1 take 1 Javanilla. Yummy! Sarap talaga ng libre! *LOL* although I was the one who treated Ason. Next month, we will try their milk shakes. Pangvalentines. Siyempre buy 1 take 1 pa rin. *LOL*

No comments: