Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Feeling Sick..

Before I begin my post about my sickness, I would like to say something first about what happened to me last Valentine's Day.

My co-qc and I planned to have a group date at Ason's resto. On the way there, we were met up with super heavy traffic. Everyone seems to be going to manila. Since there was the slightest chance that we could get there before 9, we all agreed to change the venue to alabang. Of course I was sad because it meant that I would not see my bf. But we have no choice so I just informed him that there had been a change of plan. We ate at North Park, ordering the usual dishes. I got home almost midnight because we had to wait for the bus ,which unluckily for us was waiting for more passengers. What made my day were the gifts my bf gave me. a pack of hershey's kissables chocolate, Eng Bee Tin's Hopia Baboy (Hopia love me too?!) and two fake roses with teddy bear (para hindi daw malanta *LOL*).

Now for my post...

I woke up this morning feeling sick. I have a mild fever, colds and sore throat. I wanted to take an absent but my co-qc staff informed me that he wasn't going to work. So that left me no choice. I drank my meds and went to work. I am the only qc present here. My Japanese boss is here doing his reports. Our QC Manager is also absent. My agenda and my reason for going to work today is to finish my dry color production and my color matchings. Since nobody else is here, I had to make formulations and check the colors that were produced yesterday. Haay Buhay...Sira ang agenda..hehe..It's a good thing na rin siguro na wala si Mam Wins kasi I wouldn't be able to blog if she's here because I am using her computer. hehehe...

I'm feeling better na but i'm not taking chances. I will drink another dose of meds before going home. Kukupit ako sa clinic *LOL*. Our nurse is not on duty today.

I hate having colds talaga. With it comes difficulty in breathing, ubusan ng tissue and a possibility of having pimples below my nose because of excessive wiping of sipons..yuck!

Hope to get better soon. Water therapy muna ako ngayon...

No comments: