Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Having Second Thoughts

The first month of my board review is over. Honestly, I have difficulty catching up with the lessons since I am working. Before the review started, I did some review with regards to General Chem. During the pre-simulation exam I find it very easy to answer the first few questions because those were what I have reviewed on my own so far. I was confident with my answers that us why I got the highest score on that subject in the exam. I feel like I needed more time. Time to read, time to solve and time to absorb everything that I have learned.

I will decide if I will go through with the exam before July ends. I don't want to fail again. I don't want to force myself to take the exam knowing that I might fail. I want to be 100% sure that I will pass.

Resigning at this point is not an option for me because i'm not yet ready. I don't have sufficient funds to support myself while i'm unemployed.


I have under estimated the review. That is the problem.

No comments: