Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Making me nervous

Most of the time I will be blogging about the progress of my review...

Today we met our professor for Inorganic Chemistry. An old lady who was a former professor of our Gen Chem and Organic Chem professor who is already on his fifties, so just imagine how old she is. She looks like a typical grandmother. She even requested for a microphine because her voice is a bit weak due to old age.

When the class started, she announced that she has our class list and she will be calling names for recitation. I panicked because I haven't really studied that much. I was praying and hoping that I would get to answer an easy question. God Loves me so much. I was asked to write the balanced chemical equation for the combustion of methane. It was pretty easy compared to others who were asked for definition of terms. One of our classmate cut the class. Maybe she didn't want to be called or she didn't like her manner of teaching. Because honestly it was very slow for a review. Most of her questions coukd be found on textbooks. A friend of mine who graduated from UP wasn't really thrilled with the recitation. She said it wasn't effective.

I'm not really looking forward to our Inorganic Class next week. I don't like recitation. It's humiliating when you don't know the answer. But I won't have to attend it on monday because we'll be having our surveillance audit for ISO that day. So my presence is much needed in the office. If I will be called again next time and wouldn't be able to answer i'll be posting it here no matter how embarassing it may be.

No comments: