Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Best Birthday Gift ever!

I was so ecstatic to receive the best birthday gift I could ever receive.

Here's the story....

October 18, Saturday. Ason and I went to Midtown Robinson's Place Ermita to look for something that I would like him to give me for my birthday. I really have no specific thing in mind. The mall was having a 3-day sale at the time. Maybe it would be the last for this year since christmas season is fast approaching. Anyway, I went through most the shops. I was thinking clothes would be the safest thing I could ask for. But too bad, I never found anything I want, not even close to anything I like. When I went looking for Ason (we separated, he looked for things he could buy) I found him eating halo-halo at Razon's. After then we went to midtown. I checked out a few stores but was unsuccessful. Then I had an idea. I was going crazy about twilight and I have only read the first book. I need to have the last 3 books. I told him that that is what I wanted. It was very hard to find a copy of these books. All of the bookstores that I went to have no stocks. He told me he'll check out at Sta. Rosa if they have stocks.



After we finished at Robinson's, we went to Harrison Plaza. He need to make some transactions at the bank. Instead of going with him, I went to national bookstore. As expected , no stocks! I was already hungry at that time so went to MOA and ate at President's Tea house. I was so full but not that satisfied, maybe because I wanted to eat at Almon Marina but he doesn't want to. After dinner, I strolled a while, alone, in the mall. I passed by Fully Booked and saw the poster of the release of the Breaking Dawn. That poster wasn't there when I went a day before. I was tempted to check it out. And to my my surprise, there was this table full of twilight series books! Complete from book 1 to 4! I was so excited. I called Ason immediately and asked him to go back to buy me the books! I couldn't remove the smile on my face, I was so happy! I've never been so excited as this! I will get to read the whole Edward and Bella Story! Aside from the original books, there was this special edition twilight book with a free movie poster! Ason asked me if I wanted that too. I do want it but refused because I already have the first book. As for the poster, I have tons of pictures in the computer back home so there really is no need for that.



I felt like a fool, smiling while walking. Of course I have a reason but the people that passed by me doesn't know that.



All in all, the best birthday gift ever! Not expensive but I consider it my most priced possession as of the moment.



Twilight series books


Happy Happy!!!

No comments: