Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Much awaited movie

I have finished reading the twilight series books by Stephenie Meyer. I enjoyed every moment of it. I never had this much enthusiasm in reading since the Harry Potter series. Now that I know what had become of the Bella and Edward love story, I am very excited for the movie.

We were at the mall yesterday. We passed by the cinemas and stopped at a tv monitor which plays the trailer of the movie. Then it flashed the date of the showing of the movie. November 26. November 26?! What?! The schedule in the internet says that the movie will be shown here on November 21! What happened? We asked the girl at the counter why the change in schedule. She just told us that the date has been moved. Moved? As if November 21 is not long enough they had to extend it to November 26.

Oh well, I guess we really have to wait that long.

Check out the trailers and more about the movie here...

1 comment:

Faye said...

Hi Sis :) was here :)