Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

a sigh of relief

I've been so worried this past few weeks because of delayed schedule of my period. I was supposed to have my period around the 4th week of January but it never came. Not that I was expecting pregnancy as the cause of delay, of course not! I had delayed periods before but not this long.

This morning I felt a pain in my abdomen and thought it was only a need to flush out a few human wastes. I was surprised to see that my visitor that I've been waiting for so long has arrived. I never felt so relieved in my life. Last night before I went to sleep I was praying that if my period will arrive, meaning that everything in me is normal, I will take my board exam review seriously. I will of course after the pain go away.

I have thought of so many reasons why i'm delayed. Miscalculation, stress, and the worst, I might have a tumor or something preventing my period. But I came to the conclusion that I just might be so stressed out because I actually am. I've been thinking about a lot of things. The future mostly. Now that I feel normal again because of my period I will have to relax and just go with the flow. To stop stressing out. Of course I need to thank God later for the good news he had given me today.

No comments: