Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Something borrowed

Eversince I got hold of my DSLR camera, I've been wanting to learn more about photography. One of my friends who also bought a DSLR already attended the free workshop. He's willing to give me free lessons and share his knowledge about photography, so by the time I will have my workshop I know the basics na.

Photography is really a very expensive hobby. I mentioned to Sir Orville that I don't even have my tripod and camera bag yet. I was surprised when he told me he would lend me his spare camera bag and tripod. He already have lots of gears so he bought a bigger camera bag. I was so happy and thankful! I don't know when I will get my cam bag from my aunt. Maybe this summer when she comes here for a vacation.

Now that I have the basic gears, we have scheduled the photography lesson on friday. I learn about portraits.

I'm so excited na....

No comments: