Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Breast Mass

Normally, a week before I have my period, I would feel tenderness on my breasts. Yesterday, something felt different particularly on my left breast. I felt pain and there was a small amount of discharge. I went to see my doctor to have it checked. There was a wound which caused the discharge but he also felt a small mass on my left breast. He told me to observe if its size changes and I have to go back for another check up.

Breast cysts and cancer is very common to women and its better to detect it on its earlier stage. It's also very important that all of us are well informed on how to deal with this sickness. To learn more about breast cancer, check it out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Mis Tejidos said...

esta bonito tu blog espero que dejes su comentario en el mio bueno aun yo la verdad no lo entiendo lo que tienes en tu blog porquer esta escrito en otro idioma y yo soy mexicana