Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

To All Store Owners

It is not the obligation of customers to provide exact change when purchasing. It is the obligation of the store owners and the sales person.

I was craving for a hotdog on stick yesterday. On my way home, I stopped by a store selling them. I was greatly disappointed and pissed when "Kuya" told me he couldn't sell me one because he doesn't have a change for 100 peso bill! What made it worst was that he wasn't even apologetic and was a bit rude. E paano kung lahat ng bibili e 100 pesos ang pera? Hindi na niya pagbibilhan? E di wala na siyang kinita?

If you are a seller and you know that you don't have change for bills anymore, do something about it. Don't tell the customer you don't have a change. It gives a bad impression and is very bad for business.

BF owns a restaurant and he makes sure that he has change for his customers. Everyday, he goes to the bank to have his money changed to smaller bills. Kung maubusan, humahanap siya ng paraan.

Sadly, I left the (hotdog) store with a heavy heart (because I did not get what I wanted) and an angry stomach. I vowed never to buy on that store ever! Yan ang mapapala ni Kuyang hindi marunong dumiskarte.

No comments: