Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Flower Stories Cafe


I am always fond of checking good deals from Groupon, Ensogo and Metrodeal. And lately, I registered sa Cash Cash Pinoy. Last month I purchased an eat-all-you-can deal at Metrodeal. This is to treat my family on my birthday.

The restaurant who offered the deal was Flower Stories Cafe. I searched it on the internet but found no information about them. Apparently they are new to this kind of business. I just found this blog and was surprised with all the negative comments the restaurant had been receiving. I was worried that I might get disappointed too. Fortunately the restaurant acknowledged all the comments and made some changes to satisfy their customers. From then on, the comments were improving. Naging kampante na ko.

The day came when we used the coupons. I was actually amazed with the place (syempre nasa Intramuros kaya parang kakaiba). The street where the building was do not have squatters as opposed to the comment I read. There are squatters in that area but not on the street where the building was. The dining area is a veranda on the 6th floor of the JS contractor building.

We came early but they were already set up so we did not wait too long to eat. They had cream of mushroom soup (I think), plain rice, java rice, pasta bolognese, roast beef with gravy and mixed vegetables, pork teriyaki, breaded fish fillet and onion rings with separate sweet and sour sauce, vegetable sticks with thousand island dressing and chocolate fountain where you can dip the banana, marshmallows and champola sticks! The whole family enjoyed the lunch and I was very happy! Kahit ako super busog! My sister even asked magkano ang regular price nila. Ang cute kasi ng place e.

All in all it was worth the 200 pesos each I spent. I still have 2 remaining coupons and I can't wait to use them! :)


Cream of Mushroon Soup

Pandan Rice

Spaghetti Bolognese

Java Rice

Pork Teriyaki w/ Bean sprouts

Roast beef w/ gravy and mixed vegetables

Breaded Fish fillet and onion rings w/ sweet and sour sauce

Vegetable sticks w/ thousand island dressing

Veranda Dining Area

My Family

No comments: