Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ryan Gosling and The Notebook

Over the long weekend I've watched What's your number? and Crazy Stupid Love which stars two of the most handsome and appealing actors today. Chris Evans and Ryan Gosling. But if I were to choose, I'd go with Ryan Gosling. He's not that handsome but his sex appeal is way too high.

I know he's the guy in "The Notebook" but I never noticed him then because I did not enjoy the movie the first time I watched it. I hate movies that make you cry. Anyway, of all the movies that he made, The Notebook was by far the most popular. And because he is now my ultimate crush, I wanted to see more of him. I searched through our DVDs and found a copy of the movie. I watched it twice this week and was surprised that the movie wasn't that sad at all, although it still made my eyes teary. I am planning to buy another DVD for keeps and look for a copy of his other films.

I feel like a teenager again, crushing on movie stars. This really made my week! :)



P.S.
As my sister said, Chris Evans is buddy material while Ryan Gosling is boyfriend material.

No comments: