Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jobs Online

I am getting desperate....

Yesterday at work, an internet page popped up on my computer. I could not recall clicking any link that would take me to that site. It was the finance section of Philippine weekly news report (I think...). The page showed a testimonial of a Filipina who is earning $7000+ a month with her online job. Since I wanted to earn extra I clicked on the link and it took me this site. As I read through it, I was immediately convinced and decided I wanted to try it. I had to pay $4.97 dollars to be a member and this is only for a 7 day trial. There was an offer to upgrade which of course would cost you money. I ignored it since I only signed up to try if I could commit to it.

I explored it today and boy was I surpsired of how many more offers popped up. Offers that say it would make it easier for you to earn more if you upgrade or if you pay for this and that, etcetera, etcetera. Sad to say, I got disappointed and immediately requested for my account to be cancelled. Why? I only signed up for a 7 day trial after which a $9.99 will be automatically credited which will be payment for your subscription for another 30 days.

I did however managed to create a website but had a very bad choice of topic. I chose to review best online survey sites which gave me a nosebleed by the way. I should have chosen the love and romance category (I'm not an expert but at least I know something about it).

After my review for the 3 online survey sites I chose, the site only gave a 30 day trial for the domain and I will be charged (I forgot how much) for the succeeding months. WTF! That was the time I realized it was a scam. There goes my $4.97. I'm still waiting for the confirmation from online income solutions regarding my account cancellation.

Aside from this site, I also came upon another online job site (online open jobs) posted by a friend on facebook. This is free for standard member which only allows you to earn through their refer-a-friend program. The Pro member do not benefit from the refer-a-friend program but receives the actual online job. Of course, its gonna cost you.

I know a few friends who have online jobs and earn from them but I don't know how they do it. They are mostly work at home moms who quit their job to take care of their little ones.

Aarrrgghhhh!!!!! I am getting so desperate here... I needed to earn that extra money.

My friend suggested that I check out onlinejobs.ph. I haven't registered yet as I need to enable the cookies on this computer. I am waiting for my brother to help me set it up.

Hopefully I could find a decent online job so I can earn that extra cash I needed.

No comments: