Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Finding time...

I'm having a hard time making my LOs here at home. Aside from unavailability of computer because of my sisters, too much files make it harder and slower for me to use photoshop. My friend installed photoshop on our PC in the office. Production is not so busy nowadays so whenever I could I would start making layouts.I hope I won't get caught or else it's going to be trouble for me. I save my LOs in PSD format so that I could edit them later. I have started two layouts, having a hard time because i'm out of ideas. Hopefully, i'll be able to finish both LOs by the end of the week. I still have to download more embellishments to make it cuter and funkier.

1 comment:

Prince Hamilton said...

Have hope. You may like to read my message on Hope in Hopelessness.