Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Understanding life...

At last i've finished the book I was reading for so long. Not that I didn't find it interesting, its just that the story started a bit slow. When I came to the middle part that's when I appreciated the book. It was a book written by Paolo Coelho, the famous author of "The Alchemist", one day i'll be able to read this one. The book is entitled "Veronika decides to die". After reading this book I was able to understand and appreciate life more. Knowing that you only have a week to live makes you do things you thought was never possible. You become free. Never care what other people would say or think of you. Most of us don't have the courage to do what we want because we have to conform to the norms of society. Lucky are the insane because they have freedom. Not that I wanted to be insane *LOL*. Can't wait to get my hands on another Paolo Coelho book. I am also eyeing the digital fortress by Dan Brown. What can I say? I love reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I'm a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog.
if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

The Warrior of Light knows that everyone is afraid of everyone else.

(Manual of the Warrior of Light)


Merry Christmas!

Aart

Tetet said...

I'll check out his blog. Thanks for the info..