Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Gaining Weight

Holiday Season, the season when you can eat anything and everything without feeling guilty is over. Yet, my desire to eat is still continuous. OMG! I don't know how much I weigh now but based on my figure, I'd have to say it's a lot. I'm not really craving for any particular food. I just love eating. Like today, my uncle cooked bulalo and buttered shrimp for lunch. Yummy! Who could refuse that. Hopefully, I will be disciplined enough to start a routine exercise so that I could eat whatever I want and still retain my figure. As if I have one. *LOL* I'm really jealous at people who eat and eat and eat and never gained weight. I don't want to go on a diet and miss that nice feeling that you get from eating good food. My ideal weight is 98 lbs. It gets alarming whenever I reach 100.

No comments: