Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Target

Every year we come up with performance targets for every department. I was assigned to monitor the uncorrected colors for this year. Our target is to reach 50% of uncorrected colors of the total production for every month. So far, we are still above the target. We reached 60%. Our boss gave us a challenge. I f we maintain a 65%, he will treat us to Huey Ying. This has to be maintained for two months. If we reached 67% ( I had to negotiate for this one *LOL*), he will treat us to an Italian Restaurant at greenbelt. So, do I think we could reach that target? I think not..huhuhu..As of now we have a lot of colors with correction. Only those of black colors were uncorrected. But, as Team Ginebra woukd say, "Never Say Die." Hopefully on the upcoming months we'll be able to reach to target, so our kuripot boss would treat us *LOL.*

By the way, if you are wondering what I am talking about. I am working for a coloring company for plastics. We add pigments to natural resins, to whatever color the customer desires. We develop the colors you see in washing machines, aircons, toys, etc. So my eyes are pretty much sensitive to colors. I can detect even the smallest difference in colors. It took years of experience and practice, I must say.

No comments: