Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Baby Stuff for Baby Migs

My sister is due to give birth this February. One month to go before we welcome a new member in our family. He will be named Miguel Carlisle Angeles. The name Carlisle was actually taken from a character in the movie Twilight. He's the father of Edward Cullen. (Adik sa Twilight, I should say *LOL*).

In preparation for his coming, my sister and her hubby already bought a few things for him. As a soon to be godmother of Migs, I also bought a onesies and a pair of socks. As a gift for my sister naman, my sister Delai and I bought her a baby couture bag so eventhough she's carrying baby stuff she'd still look cool and stylish.


garments for the baby: onesies, hooded blankets, socks, booties, etc.


More baby stuff: Nappy clamps, diaper pins, bottles, bath essentials, pacifier, baby wipes, etc.

baby couture bag c/o me and delai

The things they bought for baby migs

It's been a long time since we have a baby in our family so everyone's really excited. I for one can't wait!



No comments: