Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

One good day turned bad

I accompanied BF last saturday to Subic to visit one of our customers. We left Manila at around 7:20 AM. This was the first time we went to Subic on a weekend. Normally, travel time would be 3 hrs but eversince the SCTEx was opened, travel time was shortened to 2 hrs. only. It was farther than the normal route to Subic but at least we got there in a jiffy.

look at the speedometer

It was still early for his appointment so we went for a little drive inside Subic. Our first destination was the beach. We wanted to get inside to take some pictures but the entrance was expensive. We're not going to spend too much there, so we had our little picture taking outside the resort instead. We still had the beach view naman. After that, we thought of going to Ocean Adventure. We were driving for 10 km already but we still hadn't reached our destination. It seemed that Ocean Adventure was on the far far end of the road. Then we passed by a sign going to Zoobic Safari. Sabi ko dun na lang. By the time we reached the arc to forest park adventure, it was already time for his appointment. So in short, we reached neither of the two of our supposed destinations. As soon as BF's meeting with our customer was finished, we head back to Manila.





we saw monkeys

This way to Zoobic Safari





We had our lunch at Kenny Rogers at a gasoline station in NLEX. We were supposed to eat in Manila but was stomach was protesting! Masamang nagugutom ang tiyan ko! *LOL*


After our Subic trip, we went to our favorite mall (SM Mall of Asia). Favorite, kasi un ang pinakamalapit sa resto ni BF kaya palagi kaming nandun. We had our merienda then we went our separate ways. He, to the store. Me, sa mall. There was a sale, as in mall wide! *LOL* I purchased a blouse and a pair of pants. I was about to go to the shoes section when I passed by Timex. Piolo and Angel were in MOA and was about to visit the Timex branch there. I happened to be in a spot where they were going to pass by. So I reached for my phone in my bag so I can take their picture only to find out that it was missing. I forgot about Piolo and Angel and quickly rushed to the last place I went to. The restroom. Nothing there. I also checked Milk and Co., the last shop I went to. I asked the sales ladies there if they saw my phone. Negative. I immediately called BF so he can contact my number. Hoping that the person who found it would be kind enough to return it to me. At first it was ringing and then the call was being cut off, until he can't reach it anymore. Huhuhu...It was my favorite phone! An SE K800i. What's worst was, I just loaded it with 300 pesos! I really did not know when and where I lost it.


All I can say is, Mahirap na talaga ang buhay ngayon. Konti nalang ang taong may mabuting kalooban. Hindi man lang ako nataon sa isa. Oh well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!