Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Got through at last!

Photography is a very expensive hobby. To be able to capture great photos you need to know how to use your camera, a DSLR to be exact. When i bought my DSLR, it came with a free workshop. I haven't really paid attention to it until a friend of mine attended the workshop. You can actually see the difference from the shots he took before and after the workshop. The training center which gave them the seminar was PCCI. I called canon several times, it's only this afternoon that I got through the line. I was surprised to find out that I will be attending the workshop at a different trainer center, at FPPF. It will be a 5 session course, sundays from April 26 to May 24. I'm very excited but I still want to try if they will have another schedule with PCCI, mas konti daw kasi ang enrolled dito compared with FPPF kaya mas tutok sa mga students. Whichever training center will be fine with me as long as I learn the basics of photography.

No comments: