Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Zaiah's Invitation

My kinakapatid's daughter will be baptized and I was requested to become one of the Godmothers. Since my photography workshop is still ongoing, I was hoping that the event will happen on a Saturday so I can attend. Last Tuesday, I received a text message informing me that the baptism will be on May 24. I checked the calendar and it was a Sunday. Rodney (my kinakapatid) explained that he went to 3 churches already and all of them said that they only baptize on Sundays. That Sunday will be our graduation so I really can't miss it.

Yesterday, as Rodney and I were talking I told him that he should have scheduled it on May 31 so I can attend and at the same time offer my services as the photographer of the event. He was actually thinking of the same thing. Kahit ung mga pictures na lang daw ang iregalo ko. The next thing I know he was calling the church and had the date moved to May 31. Kakahiya sobra so in return I offer to make Zaiah an invitation and here's what I made for her.




Credits




Credits

I was kinda not satisfied with the first one because it looks like an invitation for a birthday party so I made another one.

No comments: