Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Best? I think worst.

You might be wondering what I'm talking about. Well, let me fill you in.

I have been an avid fan of harry potter since college. It was one of my barkada who introduced me to the book. We were curious with what she was reading then so she lend the book to us. Since then I was hooked! I still remember when we (me and my barkada) watched the first movie at SM Manila. We watched it for three times! The one viewing thing was not in at the time. You can watch any movie from the first viewing until the last full show. Plus, it was sort of like the continuation of our class because most of my classmates were there.

I have read up to the sixth book "the half blood prince." I even have the book. It wasn't mine really, it was my boss's. I asked him if I could have it since he also have the japanese version, a remembrance from him when he left the Philippines. I haven't read the last book. I have a copy of the ebook though, but I find it annoying to have to read it on a computer. I'll have to find a way to read it before the movie is shown.

Enough of the story on how I was hooked with harry. I'm here to criticize the movie.

I have seen on a poster ( I think) of the movie Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince that it was the best Potter movie. Umm, duh?! It's so not! I have been warned by a friend of mine that I would just be wasting my money if I watched it on the big screen. Well, I had to see it for myself. And what do you know, my friend wasn't lying! They went overboard with the compression of the book into a movie. It became boring and senseless. I heard they're going to make the last book into a two part movie. I hope, they'll exert all their efforts into making this one the best of Harry Potter movies. We don't want to be disappointed for the last time..:))

1 comment:

Faye said...

hello sis :) was here :)