Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 25, 2009

This is my mother's birthdate.We decided to celebrate it at Racks in SM Mall of Asia. But before that we (Ason and I) had a spa treatment at Wensha with two of our S-IK friends. As much as our budget allows it, we try to indulge ourselves with spa treatment every now and then.
@ Wensha
After receiving our magentic locker bracelet, Tootsie and I went straight to the girls spa area. Since it was so hot that day, we decided to dip in the cold pool instead of the hot jacuzzi. We exchanged a few chikas, saving some later with maan who will join us for coffee. A few minutes after the dip, both of us felt chilly already so we went to the sauna next. I must say I have been to that sauna everytime but that time the temp inside was so high. We only lasted about 5 minutes because we couldn't take that much heat! Baka matusta na kami *LOL* Then, we hurried to the body massage area. That was one good massage! The pressure was just right for me, no complaints whatsoever. The ladies who gave us the massage asked us if we would like to rest for a while. We said no because we thought the boys were already waiting for us at the dining area. Surprisingly, we did not find them. After dressing up, we searched for them at the dining area. They also just had finished their massage. They went to eat first before they had their massage that's why we finished the treatment at almost the same time.
@SM Mall of Asia
After the spa treatment, we went straight to SM Mall of Asia. My family was already waiting for me at Racks. Before I joined them we had to meet with maan first. The dinner was long but fun. My cute nephew was there, plus my parents closest friends.


my cutie nephew with his dad


my parents with tita maya and tito boy

kulitan with my sisters




@Starbucks

Dinner was over so I joined my S-IK friends again for coffee. Starbucks was packed with people when we got there. We tried to find a space where we could do Iah's scrapbook (which was one of the agenda that evening), preferably on their soft, comfy chairs but everything was occupied. So we had to squeeze ourselves on the tiny table and space available. Then we were joined by Wilson and Kuya Jun. Since BF had to go back to the resto, he invited us to continue our chikahans there so he can supervise his employees.



scrapbook for our godchild Zaiah

Tootsie, me, and maan


By 1AM, we decided to go home. Tootsie and Kuya Jun resides in Carmona and they still had to drop maan and me off. It's been a while since we've seen each other. Hopefully, it won't be too long 'til our next chika session....

No comments: