Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Change Shift

It's a start of a new week and I am back to my regular 7-4 shift. For the past two weeks, I was assigned to an 8-6 shift to assist with in-line QC. Our production is at its peak and they needed extra help so I rendered my service. When we were told of the overlapped QC schedule I had a little objection. Even though I am a trained In-Line QC it's not my main job. I have been asked to assist before but they never changed my schedule. The 8-6 schedule does have its perks. I am never late and I have a 1 hour overtime. But then, I have lots of things to do in documentation and now that our Regulatory Officer resigned, I had to step up and do some of her job.

Despite the work overload because of the people leaving. I am happy now that I'm back on a regular schedule. This means that I could go home early and just have my OT whenever I want to.

No comments: