Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cruisin' Manila Bay

Do you find it romantic to have a dinner on a yacht or boat while cruisin' the sea? You'll find my answer on the bottom of the post...

2 weeks ago, we were treated by my BF's sister on a dinner cruise using Ensogo's coupon. The yacht/boat was docked at the back of Folk Arts Theatre near Gloria Maris' Restaurant.

It was raining that time and I thought it would spoil everything, good thing it stopped when the boat left the dock. The boat cruised through the Bay to Mall of Asia then to Baywalk. There was party on the boat and the 6 of us felt like party crashers as we were the only ones not invited. They were doing the karaoke and the music was unbearable, too loud for our ears. BF and I went to upper deck to have a better view.

The cold wind gently blowing on your face while cruising the bay was a very nice feeling. I enjoyed that date except for the loud music on the karaoke and the awful buffet....

My answer: Dinner on a cruise is definitely romantic as long as there's no party on board and you get to choose your food.. :)






No comments: