Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Discount Coupons

I was introduced into the world of discount coupons by my colleague who is very fond of looking for good deals on food. He just likes to look at good deals but never really got to try any of them because payments are mostly made through credit cards and he doesn't have one.

So far I have purchased 5 coupons and have used 1 one of them. I wasn't disappointed and it made me more excited to try the other coupons. Aside from great deals on food, beauty and wellness, there are even greater deals on travel.

Last deal I got was from Metrodeal, a lunch or dinner eat-all-you can buffet at Flower Stories Cafe in Intramuros. I am planning to use this on my birthday with BF and a few friends.





You can check the details of the deal here. You may also wanna check out Ensogo and Groupon for more great deals!

No comments: