Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Craving for Pasta

Every payday, maan (my co-qc staff), collects 50 pesos from each of us as a contribution to our birthday fund. Whenever there is a birthday celebration, we use that money to go out and celebrate. This is only applicable for those who contributes..*lol*. This month, we are celebrating my birthday and ate eden's. We were supposed to eat at Hula-Hula in West Gate but was craving for pasta so we went to Don Henricos instead. We ordered pizza, pasta, fries and of course the buffalo chicken (yummy! *lol*). We weren't able to able to bring our digital camera so I used my camera phone instead to take some shots. So here it is..

Chizzy Fries..Sarap ng dip!


Don Henrico's famous Buffalo Chicken

Spaghetti ala Carbonara..Yummy!

Monching, Emee, and Ate Eden

Need I say who we are?

No comments: