Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Future worries

It's been like forever since I had my last OT. We have very few productions these days and also at risk of losing half of the order of our biggest customer. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Maybe I feel both. Happy because I get to have plenty of rest and time for my board exam review. Sad because we are undercompensated and only our OT pay keeps us alive..I wanted to leave this company not because I don't like my work or the people around me. Actually, the people I work with has a big influence on my decision of staying here. Only my salary bothers me. I'm not materialistic but if I'm going to have my own family, my earnings wouldn't be enough to provide my needs and the needs of my family. I'm planning to leave the company i'm currently working for after I pass my licensure exam. But i'm still not sure. Something or should I say someone is holding me back *lol*. I'll just have to wait and see what will happen after I pass the board exam. Hopefully I will.

No comments: