Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Cebu B?

Every now and then Wilson visits our customers in Cebu to personally attend to their requests, demands and sometimes complaints. He's scheduled in Cebu this week. He left yesterday and will be scheduled to arrive here in Manila today. So, for the past few days I wake up at 5:00 in the morning just so that I could join the service in Makati. I was so tempted to take a leave of abscence but was able to suppress myself because I am opting for a perfect attendance this month. Sayang din ang 400 pesos *LOL*. As pampalubag loob, BF will have to buy me lots of pasalubong. His trip also serves as vacation for him. Not a time wander around Cebu but a time to get plenty of rest (sleep). He asked me if I wanted to join.

I miss him and I can't wait to see him later (hopefully).

No comments: