Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Enrolled

Six months to go before board exam. Honestly, I still have a lot to review. I have to study harder because it's been a long time since I opened a book about chemistry. On my own, as in self review, I don't think I will have a big chance on passing. So, I enrolled myself at brains review center. It's the same review center I attended before. Maybe if took my review seriously then, I would have passed the board exam the first time. Well, no time for blaming. I need to prove myself now. I need to make it this year. I have to sacrifice some of my interests (like digiscrapping, TV, even internet) just so that I can review more. I was really relieved to know that my boss understands my situation. He allowed me to take wednesdays and saturdays off to attend review school. It would be really embarassing and humiliating if I fail. I am always praying that God would make me more studious. To maximize my free time for my studies. This would be my self achievement. At this point, nothing would make me happier than to pass the board exam and be called a licensed chemist.


while waiting for a ride at UP Diliman

Last year, 97 chemists who were enrolled at Brains review center passed the licensure board exam. Hopefully, this year I will see my name on their list. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Mellani said...

hi tetet!

Mellani Alcoriza here.

First of all I wish you all the luck for your upcoming exam. Sana wag mo isipin na kahihiyan yun kung hindi mo maipasa ( though I really beleive you would pass with flying colors this time), it's just an exam anyway. It doesn't have to affect you this much. Once you get over it, you'll know what I mean. Ma re realize mo na, sayang yung panahon na masyado mong sineryoso. Just do what you can, and what you have to. Don't dwell on it too much. I hope you won't think I'm intruding. I saw the url in your profile in friendster. today's holy friday, I'm bored out of my wits. hehe.

I got interested in your present job description. I hope we can talk about it some more. I used to do product dev't of polymers too. I created inks. So I can relate to your techie talks. :)

here's my cp:09153104751

Tetet said...

Thanks for the msg. Hope we could have a get together. Reunion baga apra makapagchikahan tau..