Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Abandoned

Since yesterday our QC Manager was on leave. She was supposed to report for work today because she only filed a leave for yesterday. It was already 8:05 when I noticed that she hasn't arrived yet. Most of the time she's early. When I asked her she told me she's not feeling well. Our Asst. QC Manager is also on leave. She went to Bora with her family. So that leaves me in charge of QC. I did some of their work like make daily qc report, inspect incoming raw mats, check hotpress sheets. Good thing our production is not that loaded, and most of the colors have no correction. Aside from these, I also have a rush color matching. I was able to finish it today, buti na lang. The customer called me up yesterday asking for it. It was only given to me by BF the day before yesterday. Buti na lang magaling ako magcolor match *LOL* (color black lang kasi). I was suppose to steal a few hours from work to browse my notes for the board but because of the work overload, I wasn't able to do so (tapos nagbblog pa ko *LOL*).

Hopefully, our mother ( Mam Winnie ), will feel better tomorrrow. I have no complaints doing some of her work, its an opportunity to learn. There are just things that need her approval. I'm still scared to make decisions regarding QC because I have to take full responsibility in case something went wrong (customer complaints).

No comments: