Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Low BP

Ou new nurse Jim was kind enough to monitor the blood pressure of employees who have a history of heart problem or those who are at risk of having one. I'm one those people who he monitor but not because of high BP but the other way around. My normal BP is 90/60. Yesterday it went down to 80/60. Normally you will feel sleepy when you have low Bp because you lack oxygen in your brain. I was feeling ok until I went home. It seemed as if all my energy was drained. I was really sleepy but I couldn't sleep. I was suppose to continue my review but decided to postponed it to get rest. This morning I felt worse, so I took a leave of abscence. I ate a lot of veggies today hoping it would help. I'm feeling a lot better now. I'll just take this day off to relax. BF will be coming home today. Hope the weather will get better. It's raining since this morning.

For more infos on Low Blood Pressure click here.

No comments: