Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

A lonely week..

This coming week will be a lonely week for me. My BF will be leaving for Hongkong this monday. He will be accompanying his sister to arrange some documents to make her stay here legal. Tomorrow, our family will suppose to have an outing in celebration of my aunt and uncle's birthday. I won't be joining the outing for three reasons. First, we might have another family outing maybe this coming May when my tita arrive from Singapore. Second, I'm not really on a swimming mood and besides I need a lot of catching up on my review. I'm in lazy mode right now. And lastly, I want to spend time with BF before he leave. It will only be for four days but for me it would feel like a very very long time. I'm always used to seeing him everyday. Going to work with him, chatting about anything and everything until the time comes when we couldn't say anything anymore. Only listening to each others breathes.

I'll be texting him most of the time. Giving updates on the latest chikas in the office. Si Chona ata 'to (Chona Chikadora) *LOL* But since texting for him is more expensive, I may not be receiving so much in return. Sabi niya he'll find a way to e-mail me. Sana nga. I'll tell him na lang to be online para makapagchat kami. Hopefully he'll agree. I think he doesn't know how. I'll ask her sis na lang to teach him.

Days go by very fast. Sana it'll fast forward to saturday so he'll be here na. Sana din next year we could go on an out of the country vacation. That is if his obligations would allow him.

I almost forgot, his birthday is coming up. Haven't thought of any gift yet. Ang hirap talagang regaluhan ng mga lalaki.

No comments: