Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Can't Find the Perfect Shoes..

It's only a few days before the start of my board review. We are not allowed to wear open toe shoes, sandals or flip flops, etc. Most of my footwear are flipflops and sandals. I have rubbershoes but it's too bulky to wear with jeans. So my hunt for the perfect sneakers is on. Since there is no work yesterday and there is a sale at SM MOA, BF and I went there to see if I could find the perfect one that would suit my taste. We searched and searched. We even checked out the kids section *LOL*. There were nice sneakers but they were so expensive! Our search was unsuccessful and it worries me. Then I remember that I still have this old girbaud sneakers. It's still in good condition because I seldom use it. I guess I have to use this for the moment until I find the PERFECT SHOES...

If anyone could give me a tip on where to find cute, comfy and affordable sneakers please PM me at tetsky02@gmail.com..I would really appreciate it..

No comments: