Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A new old book

Review classes are at a very fast pace. We finished General Chemistry in just 3 classes. I'm actually a little worried and stressed right now because I haven't really catched up yet. Now we are in Organic Chemistry. By the way, we have the same professor in gen chem and organic. He's actually very very good and very very intelligent. He's the only professor who made me understand the concept of hybridization. I never appreciate that topic, but now I do because of him.

Organic is very different from all the subjects that we will be taking up. The three others are somewhat interconnected. This one needs a lot of understanding and memorization. I have to take memo plus gold in order to grasp everything. My organic chem book by Morrison and Boyd is already old. It's actually so old (I bought it second hand) that the pages were already torn. So I asked my father to buy me a new one. They do not publish this book anymore so what they bought is again a second hand but its condition is much better than my first one. I started reading it and I have to say it's a bit difficult to understand. I need more reference for this subject.



See the name of the previous owner?


Tomorrow we'll have Inorganic Chemistry and I haven't done my problem set for that one yet. Will do after this...

No comments: