Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pre-simulation exam at Brains

May 9 was the official start of my review at Brains review center. They gave us a pre-simulation exam to check if we could still remember the lessons we had in chemistry. Most of the people who took the exam were fresh graduates meaning chemistry lessons are still fresh in their minds unlike us who are working. The exam was scheduled for two days. Yesterday and today. The subjects we had yesterday were Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry. Grabe, toxic ang organic. I totally forgot everything kaya mega hula na lang. I never had the chance to review for this subject unlike inorganic, mas marami akong nasagutan kasi this is what I've reviewed so far. Today we had Analytical and Physical Chemistry. Nakakabilib ung mga classmates ko. I don't know if they are really that good or nanghuhula din kaya ang aga natapos. Marami din yatang calculations kaya I think it's a bit impossible to finish in such a short time.

Anyway, I hope hindi zero ang score ko. That's so embarassing kahit sabihin pa na nagwowork kami. The results will be given this wednesday but i'm not sure if i'll attend, orientation lang kasi.

I'll be posting the results of my exams as embarassing as it may be. For motivation na rin siguro para mas sipagin pa ko magreview.

No comments: