Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Criticize

Last night was the official showing of the movie twilight. We were supposed to watch it at SM MOA but decided to watch it at Cash and Carry instead. It's closer to home and the theatre will not be so crowded, and it will be free seating. I arrived there at around 7:30 PM. Last full show will not start until 9:00 PM.
Surprisingly, the theatre was almost full.

So what is the movie's rating? A ok. Not really that great. If you have read the book you'll surely be disappointed. The pace of the story was so fast. I couldn't remember when the characters actually fell in love with each other. They just fell in love. Just like that. I don't think that there was a book turned into a movie that was great or even satisfying. I wanted to hear the opinion of someone who haven't read the book. Another thing, I don't like how Kristen Stewart played the part of Bella. She was stuttering. Same expression throughout the movie. The only great thing was Edward Cullen. I'm not being bias but I thought he did great except for some scenes where he exaggerated. He's perfect for the role.

An official announcement was made last November 22. Production of the next book, New Moon, will be starting soon. Another movie to look forward to.

No comments: