Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twilight Movie Companion

I really love fully booked! The bookstore where I bought my twilight books. Their books are a little bit expensive compared to other bookstores but at least they have stocks. Last sunday, my siblings and I were at MOA. I don't know what's gotten into me, I went inside fully booked, to kill time I guess. Upon entering, we noticed that there was an addition to the stacks of books on the twilight table. It was a twilight movie companion book. It was like a glossy magazine, with lots of behind the scenes pictures and a detailed information on how the movie started and came together. Ang daming pictures ni Edward! *LOL*! It's quite expensive pero siyempre buy kami. It's a collectors item for the twilight fans.

Here are some the pictures inside the book...





These were taken using my SE K800i

No comments: