Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thoughts to ponder

Last night BF and I had a serious talk. I wouldn't say all went well but at least we're ok. After the serious talk we chat about much lighter things. The one that came up which made me happy was the idea of buying a DSLR. I am so fond of taking pictures. My officemates always tease me about it. BF gave me the go signal. I should buy daw something that I really want regardless of the price. A personal investment. Well, a camera is not a bad thing really. I was able to feel the DSLR during my cousin's birthday party. My uncle owned a canon eos 1000d and my aunt let me take a few shots with it. I so love the feel of it! Now, my problem would be if I am brave enough to spend money on it. I have to talk to my father about it 'coz I don't want to use up my savings. I was thinking of borrowing money and then pay him on installment plan. Without interest of course *LOL*! Hopefully he'll lend me the money so I can the camera before our Christmas party scheduled on December 13.

Front View

Back View

No comments: