Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Better Luck Next Time

God gives us what we want in His time....

I sometimes think of working abroad to save up and help my family with its financial needs. I had an opportunity to be interviewed for a job in Singapore. Although half-hearted because this was very sudden, I went to Singapore for the interview. The expenses were shouldered by my Aunt. BF even gave me pocket money. I had the support of my loved ones and received a lot of good lucks.

I had two interviews and I thought it went well. I had to go back to the Philippines even before I receive the result of the interview as I was only allowed one week leave of absence.

I received an email Monday morning that they preferred the other interviewee as she has more experience with the job. I was saddened but thought it was ok. The location of the company is very far from where my Aunt lives and I would surely have a hard time going to work.

I guess this is not yet the time for me to work abroad. I may still have a purpose here that's why I wasn't accepted.

In God's perfect time...

No comments: