Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Contemplating

I've been considering working abroad just to have enough savings for the future. I don't want to live the rest of my life there since my family is here and BF of course.

Earning money here in the Philippines is very hard except when you have a high position and is working in top companies. I have been working for over 6 years now and I haven't saved much.

Last thursday, I received a message from my Aunt, who is residing in Singapore, to send her my updated resume. A friend of hers is looking for someone who has a background in chemistry.

I sent her my updated resume yesterday and she asked me to send it to the office administrator of the company. I immediately received a reply and the office administrator was asking me if I am coming to SG. I will be going through 2 interviews and the job success would depend on whether I am qualified to be given an employee pass. BTW, my aunt would shoulder the travel expenses should I decide to pursue my application.

It seems, everything is happening so fast. I don't have my full heart on this decision. I don't think I'm prepared for this transition, for this change in my life.

I need pieces of advice. I need people to tell me this is for the best. I am feeling sad. I don't know if this is what I really wanted....

No comments: