Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Travelling Alone

I am back in Singapore for a job interview and vacation at the same time. This is my first time to travel without a companion. I was a bit scared but at the same time excited because it's going to be an adventure.

I woke-up very early Saturday morning. My flight is at 1035 AM, and since I'm travelling alone I want to be at the airport 2 hours before my flight. I told my father (who will drop me off since BF's car is unavailable) that we should leave at 630 AM the latest to avoid morning traffic.

I seemed to have over estimated the time because we were at the airport by 7 AM. The flight was delayed about 30 minutes but we landed at Singapore on time. I don't know how the Pilot did it but I guess I should thank him for it.

Anyway, I was completely lost at Changi Airport. I don't know where to get my luggage. I had to ask the information desk which was a bit embarassing.

My aunt was already waiting for me and we had lunch as I was so hungry. There was no free food on the flight.

It was a fun experience travelling alone but I still wish I could have someone to travel with. Maybe next time...

No comments: