Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Cerealicious

I found a new, yummy and healthy snack. Cereals with a twist at Cerealicious! Located at 3rd flr of Midtown Robinson's Place Ermita.
My sisters introduced me to this cute store last sunday. I was amazed. Aside from the very colorful motif of the store, there were so many cereals to choose from. But what really caught my attention was the name of their products. Movie names! They even have posters! If you only have a small appetite you can choose trailer (small size). If you're really craving for cereals better order blockbuster (large size). There are so many variants to choose from. I've only tasted 3 (took a bite from my sisters *LOL*) so I will definitely come back to try the others.
Now Showing..



Here are the others..






1 comment:

Faye said...

ang sarap naman nito :) have a nice day :)