Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Match me if you can

I love reading books! Whenever i get my hands on a good book i couldn't let it down. Last weekend I found one. My sister's friend borrowed my "Veronika Decides to Die" book. In return my sister borrowed her book. I've seen it lying around the house. Because I'm busy and always tired when i get home, i've ignored it. Last sunday i got bored and was left alone in the house. I couldn't stand staying too long in front of the computer so I decided to read the book instead. After the first chapter my eyes were glued on the book. I almost forgot I haven't eaten lunch yet.

So what's so interesting about this book? It's a romantic story with a touch of comedy. I felt so kilig while reading. I finished it within 3 days. I read it when i get home from work. So imagine how long I stay up just to read. When I finished it I was so happy but sad at the same time. The story itself can possibly happen in real life. The guy in the story I should say is what all of us girls are looking for in a husband or partner. Someone who would forget about his work when it comes to you. Haayy... Sana ganyan din si BF..*LOL* He's too focus on his work and their business kasi e. But in fairness, he makes time for me. Un nga lang palaging nagmamadali *LOL.*

Anyways, hope you could find time and a copy of the book. BTW, it's called Match me if you can by Suzanne Philips.

No comments: